Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tussen de soep en de patatten


This Flemish expression means in between things, while your busy with doing a lot of things. My life has been very hectic the last few weeks and I haven't allways had enough time to do my craft stuff.
I have allready finished two mushrooms, but I can't show them online yet, because they're a gift. I'm going to do something with moustaches also, but I can't tell anything more... Stay tuned! And of course I'm still working on Corine's cardigan... not an easy job.
I went to Decooh! in Brussels this weekend and was very inspired. Loads of Christmas decoration ideas. (My favorite time of the year)

I just discovered this amazing photographer on http://www.robyncumming.com/. Check it out! It's mindblowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment