Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Apple & blueberry pie

I'm back! These last few weeks have been so exhausting. I've been working way to much. And I had to take coarses on Saturdays. Pfff. But now I have a week of vacation (fallbreak) and I can get back to my crafts & other stuff.
On Sunday I baked this delicious apple & blueberry pie. You can find the original recipe in the last issue of Martha Steward's Living Magazine. Mmmmmmm.
I interupted my reading and started another book: "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. Wow, it's breathtaking, again. I have to stop reading after 10 pm because otherwise I can't go to sleep!
And it looks like Corine's sweater will be finished by this weekend! Yes!
I have a lot of amigurumi to make after this for all my friends who are about to give birth. And a hat for Morgane and for Zoe. Busy, busy.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment