Friday, January 01, 2010

Naughty Kitty




It took me a long time to make this new amigurumi simply because I had to find exactly the right design. I had promised my friend Siska on her birthday (July 24th!) that I would make her a Hello Kitty, but a naughty one. Well, it's not that easy to find out how you can "sex" up a "sweet little kitty". I finaly decided I would make it a black kitty instead of white, and with a lot of bling. Then I found on some japanese sites this half demon half angel kitty and that was it. As you can see she has little horns and a demon tail and is wearing a red, naughty dress. But she also has cute white little wings, underpants with lace and a big white heart with some bling. Needless to say Siska LOVED it! I think it's one of my masterpieces so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment