Saturday, May 10, 2014

Patisserie Virginie

It's been ages since I posted something on my blog. But I'm going to give it a shot.
In november last year, a friend of mine challenged me to make the best cheesecake ever (it should be at least as good as the one from Julie's House in Ghent). After a long search on internet, I found the ultimate recipe! Julie tasted it, loved it and asked if we couldn't work together on developing new recipes. That's how I decided on the 1st of January 2014, as a New Year's resolution, to 1/ try a new recipe every week and 2/ enroll for a Patisserie class.
Every Sunday, I try a least one new recipe and every Thursday I take an amazing class in the CVO, called "Desserts". My teacher, Mia Ackaert, is absolutely amazing. She is so passionate and explains everything like it's a science class. I love it!!!
For inspiration, I took a trip to Paris, to the fabulous shop of Ladurée and bought these...

No comments:

Post a Comment